Sunday, October 3, 2010

How did we get graced with Grayson?--

This sweet little bundle couldn't be more precious. I look at him so much and just think, "God, how did you choose us? Are you sure you made the right choice? He's so perfect and I'm... not. Did you know what you were doing when you chose me?"

I know without a shadow of a doubt I would give my life for him! I wondered for nine months if I would feel that love for him right away that you always hear parents try to describe. Parents always say, "I've never loved someone the way I fell in love with my children the moment I saw them," and I completely understand that now!

How is it possible to love someone soooo much I've only held for a week in my arms? It even changes the way I sit and think about how God loves us unconditionally. It's truly an undescribable love.

Every morning I pray for Grayson to God that I'll be shown how to raise him up as a child of God. He is the most precious gift I've ever had in my life, and I want him to know just how wonderful his God is who created him.

We were Graced with Grayson for certain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment